Social Icons

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Playlist


You may agree that it's like striking GOLD when you find a song that matches your stride or one that keeps your mind off the pain. Maybe you've got a song you always play during the last stretch of a run/race to keep you going strong to the finish or some tunes that get you through the "wall". Either way I always enjoy seeing a list of great running songs so I can make updates to my playlist so I thought I'd share mine in hope to get some suggestions in return. (My favorite newest additons are in bold)


  • ADELE - Rolling In the Deep

  • THE BANGLES - Walk Like an Egyptian

  • THE BLACK EYED PEAS - I Gotta Feeling

  • BRUNO MARS - Grenade, Runaway Baby, Marry You, Just the Way You Are

  • DUFFY - Mercy

  • CASCADA - Everytime We Touch

  • D.H.T. - Listen to your Heart

  • FAT BOY SLIM - Gangster Tripping

  • FERGIE - Clumsy, London Bridge

  • FLO RIDA - Club Can't Handle Me

  • GAELIC STORM - Scalliwag, The Beggarman, What's the Rumpus?

  • GLEE CAST - River Deep, Mountain High

  • JESSE McCARTNEY - Leavin'

  • JOHN MAYER - Say

  • JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Sexyback

  • KANYE WESY - Stronger

  • KATY PERRY - Firework

  • KELLY CLARKSON - My Life Would Suck Without You, Whyyawannabringmedown, I Want You

  • THE KILLS - Sour Cherry

  • LADY GAGA - Bad Romance

  • MICHAEL FRANTI & SPEARHEAD - Say Hey (I Love You)

  • MUSE - Supermassive Black Hole

  • P!NK - Get the Party Started, So What

  • PITBULL - Hey Baby

  • PLAIN WHITE T's - Rhythm of Love

  • ROB THOMAS - This is How a Heart Breaks

  • RUSTED ROOT - Virtual Reality, Who Did You Tell it To, You Can't Always Get What You Want, Martyr, Rain

  • TRAIN - Hey Soul Sister, If It's Love

What are your favorite running songs?



4 comments:

LB said...

im loving florence and the machine "dog days are over" not a "new" song per se, but im newly using it for running and swimming love it!

Weeks Family said...

Shakira - Waka Waka

http://youtu.be/pRpeEdMmmQ0

It's the song from the 2010 World Cup. LOVE that song and it gets me going!!!!

Kylee said...

Anything from Sublime is working for me lately. Also Filter is good for a push-you pace. :)

Laura said...

Great suggestions! I am all over the map with my music but Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons is a good one as well.